Cleansing can be one of the most overlooked but important elements of your skincare ritual.
Done poorly and your skin can be left dull, dehydrated and blemished; done correctly and your skin can be transformed- bright, clear, hydrated and optimally absorbing subsequent serums and creams.
Prioritise cleansing gently, but thoroughly, and enjoy your most healthy, beautiful complexion.
Status Quo Recommended:
The Ultimate Cleansing Method for your Best Skin:
- Use a gentle gel cleanser to wash away dead skin cells, dirt and excess oils accumulated overnight. Shop The Perfect Balance Gel Cleanser.
- Using clean hands, apply to damp skin and massage using upward motions.
- Some skin types may prefer not cleansing in the morning- see what works for you. Most oily or blemish-prone complexions will benefit from gentle cleansing in the morning.
- Rinse using warm (not hot) water, and then pat dry using a soft clean face towel.
- Immediately apply your skincare to prevent dehydration from Trans-epidermal Water Loss (TEWL). Shop The Ultimate Moisturiser.
- We recommend the Double Cleansing Method to remove makeup, sunscreen, dirt and pollution from the day.
- Using clean hands, apply an oil-based cleanser to dry skin. Gently massage your face using upward motions. If you feel any friction, apply more product to your fingertips to ensure fluid motions- you never want to tug or pull at your skin.
- This is also a great opportunity to use your Gua Sha to help stimulate circulation, decrease puffiness, sculpt facial muscles and for lymphatic drainage.
- Wet your fingertips and work your oil cleanser into a lather; remove with warm (not hot) water and a soft wash cloth. To prevent bacteria forming, use a clean wash cloth each time.
- Then follow with a gentle gel cleanser to remove any residual build-up, refresh and balance the complexion and prepare it to receive serums and creams so it can regenerate overnight while you sleep. Shop The Regenerative Facial Serum, Shop The Ultimate Moisturiser.